vendredi 2 janvier 2009

La vie d'un publicitaire

Dear Ann: I have a problem. I have two brothers. One brother is in advertising. The other was put to death in the electric chair for murder. My mother died from insanity when I was three years old. My sisters are prostitutes and my father sells narcotics to grade school students. Recently. I met a girl who was just released from a reformatory where she served time for killing her dog with a ball-peen hammer, and I want to marry her.
My problem is, should I tell her about my brother who is in advertising .



Extrait du livre : Hey Whipple ; Squeeze this de Luke sullivan

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

pathétique!

Anonyme a dit…

hehehehe très drôle bon choix!!

PiWeb a dit…

Dear Ann Landers,

I have a problem. I have two brothers. One brother is a
lawyer and the other was put to death in the electric chair for
murder. My mother died from insanity when I was three years old.
My two sisters are prostitutes and my father has been arrested
for selling narcotics to high school students. Recently, I met a
girl who was just released from a reformatory where she served
time for smothering her illegitimate child to death and I want to
marry her.
My problem is this: If I marry this girl, should I tell her
about my brother who is a lawyer? - S.S.

Note: This is supposedly from an actual newspaper
clipping. The original version had an advertising exec instead
of a lawyer, but the person who provided this one felt that
"lawyer" just worked better.

Sarah a dit…

hehehe drôle !
On Parle qd tu veux mon cher:)
A bientôt !